At Mindly Digital, accessible from https://mindlydigital.com/, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors. This Cookies Policy document contains types of information that is collected and recorded by Mindly Digital and how we use it.
If you have additional questions or require more information about our Cookies Policy, do not hesitate to contact us through email at [email protected].
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Provide a great user experience on our website
- Understand how visitors use our website
- Help us deliver more relevant content
- Improve our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies that we may use on our website:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us to understand how visitors use our website, so we can improve it.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests.
- Social media cookies: These cookies allow you to share content on social media platforms.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.