At Mindly Digital, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. We take claims of copyright infringement very seriously and will respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA.
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed on our website, please send a DMCA notification to our designated agent at [email protected]. To file a DMCA notification, you must include the following:
Information required in a DMCA Notification
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by the notification, provide a comprehensive list of the works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Provide your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyrights.
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us by providing written notification to our designated agent at [email protected]. Your counter-notification must include the following:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, the judicial district in which we are located.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
Please note that we will provide the submitter of the DMCA notification with a copy of your counter-notification.